Thursday, August 8, 2013

'Space', the Final Cognitive Frontier



Wifey was asking me 'How did I come up with the TOPICS I post, and their CONTENT?'

I told her that I give my mind the space of me NOT-ATTENDING in focus to many external stimuli and being in that minimalist mode when not 'seriously' engaged, so that 'Braniac' can do its processing thing of categorizing and associating the different forms and contents. By doing such, I am allowing my brain to be impregnated, primarily, with those things that have an intellectual-emotional relevance to me. Thus I am doing noise-reduction on the sensory clutter 'Brainiac' must handle. So during my slumber and 'vegging' moments, 'Brainiac' is free to make those associations and categorizations that become my inspirations of satori that may find themselves on the World-Wide-Web.

Giving myself that space-of-detachment from the social and temporal dramas, and focusing on my serious secular obligations and visceral needs there is that vacuum for 'Brainiac' to have its re-creational mischief. I see this to what I speculate occurs on the elemental and sub-elemental level out in Nature's Cosmos and the physics of its algorithmic design.

No comments:

Post a Comment